Sunday, April 3, 2011

10 Things

Since we are still getting to know each other, I will tell you a little bit about myself.

1.   Tulips are my favorite flowers.  They are so cheery and adorable.



2.   My favorite smell is the smell of blown-out birthday candles.

3.   I hate sleeping in and being late.

4.   I drink tea almost every day.  Whether it be earl grey, chai, or iced peach, I love tea.



5.   If I start a book, I do not stop reading until I finish it.  (Usually I finish books in 1-3 days--unless I have to read them for school...)

6.   I hate oranges so much, that I just tell people I am allergic to them.

7.   I really like to bake.



8.  Eight is my favorite number.

8 is my favorite number for a reason.  i guess this is one of them ;)

9.  I am horrible at speaking spanish.

10. I love love love antique cars.  Its one of my unique obsessions.




Don't be afraid to tell me about yourself either!  I love comments, and I will answer/respond to every appropriate one!

<3 Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment