Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Peepin' at Poplin Prints

Lily Pulitzer "Callahan Short" Poplin Printed in Green Bean Stamped--$58

I am in love.  With a pair of green printed shorts.  You may think fashion no-no, but right now I'm thinking they are a summer must.  I find these to be cuter than plaid, and they come in eight different poplin patterns, so you'll have one for each day of the week, and one left over.

I just really love these shorts.  Some things I love about them (in list formation--my favorite):

  • springy and bright (livecolorfully!)
  • they are not shortie-shorts (finally! shorts for people who are 5'8", like me)
  • They are Lily Pulitzer
  • Not as pricy as I would have expected from Lily, and definitely worth the moo-lah.

need I say more?

<3 Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment