Wednesday, April 13, 2011

J'adore

There are many reasons to love France.

Eiffel Tower.  Paris.  Berets.  Chanel.  Croissants.  Balconies with flower pots.  Cafes.  Art.  Seine River.  Bridges.  Arc de Triomphe.  Champagne.  Escargot.  Fashion.  Bicycles.  Luxury.  Perfume.  French, the beautiful language.  

France is a magical place.  This language is beautiful, and if it wasn't gone because of budget cuts in my city, I can say with ease that I would love taking foreign language.

I would love to go to Paris to shop, sightsee, and just enjoy.  Its a dream of mine, but its a dream that I will make a reality someday!



<3 Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Vous aimez quoi? Vous n'écrivez pas quoi vous dites vous aimez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'aime beaucoup la France et tout ce qui est français! :)

    ReplyDelete