Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Relaxed Easter

Today was surprisingly chill, and it makes me sad that its the last day of April Vacation.



With my salon-painted nails, and my favorite skirt, I went to Easter mass with my family this morning.  It was exceptionally long, but its just so nice out that I didn't mind much.  (A nice change from yesterday's conditions.)

I took advantage of the fact that we were having a quiet Easter with no one coming over, so I went home and changed into shorts and a T-shirt.  And I might have sort of finished a book that I started on Saturday... (I have mentioned before that I have a problem!)


Dinner was great--we had prime rib.  And for dessert we had our legendary bunny cake (which I used to swear my mom INVENTED) and a lemon cheesecake.  (If you were wondering why I already posted this at 5:56 it's because on Easter and Christmas my family doesn't eat lunch, and then has an early dinner--around 4 o'clock.)


Now I am enjoying the rest of my vacation by watching the Celtics whoop the Knick's butts, and also keeping a watch on the Red Sox game.  

<3 Michelle


1 comment:

  1. Most people eat an early dinner/late lunch on holidays Michelle, don't feel left out :) and you're lucky! I went to 2 parties today both during which I was very tired. School tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete