Sunday, April 3, 2011

Introduction

In second grade, we learned how to write paragraphs.  My teacher, Mrs. Wetherby, taught us using the "hamburger style."  We wrote about ourselves, one of the seemily "easiest" things to do, and my first post on this blog reminds me of that paragraph.

So to start of, my name is Michelle Murphy.  I have many hopes and dreams, most of which will seem very quirky to you.  I would like to own an antique car, sit court side at a Boston Celtics game, and most of all, be a graphic designer.

I have many likes and probably even more dislikes which I am sure you will find out over the course of this blog.

Another thing you might want to know before you get yourself into this mess of a blog is that I love lists.  (Don't say that I didn't warn you!)

<3 Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment