Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Girl In Need Of...

... a new wallet!

There is a Kate Spade sample sale on until May 19th, and if I was a lot richer, I would be buying things left and right!

They have quite a few cute wallets on sale.  Below are just a couple, but if you want to see more, go to this website.

Kate Spade 'Jane Street Maria' in Black -- $175 $79 sale

Kate Spade 'Pasadena Neda' in Citronella -- $185 $75 sale

Unfortunately, these "sale" items are still not cheap enough for me.  I am still in need of a wallet, though.  I want either a black one that will match everything, or a brightly colored one that will stand out in my bag, and can be easily found.  I want one similar in size to the ones from Kate Spade, whether it is a zip-close one or a clutch-wallet.  If anyone knows a good place to find a cute one, please let me know.  (I am going into Boston tomorrow if that helps.)  Until then I'll be a girl in need of a wallet.

<3 Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment