Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Homerun

Today my history class went to a field trip to the Museum of Fine Arts and then to the Prudential Center/Copley Place.  The Museum was educational and somewhat boring, but I enjoyed the shopping part of it!

A few of my friends and I got kids meals at Flamers for lunch, and also got Pinkberry fro-yo for dessert.  (I know, twice in one week!  But I have never had it before this week, and I probably will not for a long time.  In case you were wondering, I got original frozen yogurt with raspberries, coconut, and crushed-up Oreo cookies.  Delicious.)


Then we roamed around the mall looking for stores to go into (that we could actually afford--unlike Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Co., Free People, etc).  And something amazing happened!  We were walking along, and my friend Abby starts freaking out.  She saw Adrian Gonzalez just strolling around the mall with his wife.  So we did the first thing that teenage girls usually do:  squeal with excitement and freak out.  

We ended up walking behind him for a while before actually building up the courage to ask him if we could get a picture with him.  I would like to say that he is very polite (and tall) in person.  That was the excitement of the day, and my brother was very jealous of me.  (Although I am really jealous of his signed picture of Ray Allen.  So I guess we are even.)  Here are some pictures of the amazing Red Sox first baseman, Adrian Gonzalez. 



Adrian Gonzalez Designated hitter David Ortiz #34 and first baseman Adrian Gonzalez #28 of the Boston Red Sox wait for ground balls during a Spring Training Workout Session at the Red Sox Player Development Complex on February 19, 2011 in Fort Myers, Florida.
David Ortiz and Adrian Gonzalez at Spring Training 2011.

Adrian Gonzalez - Minnesota Twins v Boston Red Sox



Nikki, Sarah, Adrian Gonzalez, ME, Abby, Emily

<3 Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment