Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mom Always Said...


My mom always says...
--You can do anything if you set your mind to it.
--Don't cross your eyes or the wind will change and your face will be frozen like that.
--Don't talk with your mouth full.
--Who was your last maid, and what did she die of?
--Because I said so.
--If I had a penny for every time you said that, I'd be rich!
--A little birdie told me.
--Were you born in a field?  I didn't think so!  Close the door, and don't slam it.
--Who died and made you king/queen?

Those are some of my mom's favorite pieces of advice, comebacks, and "momisms."  Whenever she says them, I either smile (Who was your last maid, and what did she die of?), or I get really frustrated (Because I said so).  Either way, I love my mom.


Kate Spade "Mom Always Said" Idiom Bangle--$58

Happy Mother's Day!

<3 Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment