Monday, May 2, 2011

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes!

My brother, Declan, asked my mom for a pair of $100 sneakers today.  His excuse was: "If girls have so many shoes, how come I only have three pairs of sneakers?"  He then went on to pull the Ugg card on my mom saying that my boots were more than $100, but that's not the point...

In my opinion, boys don't need a million types of shoes.  I know a few guys who feel the need to wipe their sneakers when they get stepped on, but they are the exception to boys not caring about shoes.  I, on the other hand, need shoes.  I know in April I posted about needing a pair of Kate Spade "Ivana" sandals, but I would definitely settle for these gladiator-type sandals (which are more in my price-range).

Lattice-Front Gladiator Sandal  Lattice-Front Gladiator Sandal
Charlotte Russe "Lattice-Front Gladiator Sandal"--$17.50
http://www.charlotterusse.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11545036

I really want this type of sandal, because I don't have any other sandals except for flip-flops, except I don't know if I am feeling these ones.  They also have these sandals in a indigo/blue color, but I feel that black is the way to go, it matches everything.  So let me know what you guys think!   (:

<3 Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment