Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lucky Me

My mom had to return a couple of t-shirts at Marshalls, so I tagged along.  Little did I know, I would fall in love with a pair of Lucky Brand ballet flats.  I tried them on about 20 times, just longingly looking at them.  My mom saw me staring at them, and viola!  I now own a new pair of rose/nude-colored flats that are absolutely, positively adorable.


They are the only pair of elasticated flats that I own, and I like that they will not slip on and off my feet when walking.  I have always been skeptical to buy a pair of those type of shoes, for fear that they would look silly, but these ones are my perfect size (I got an 8.5 instead of a 9), and they fit like a glove.


Lucky Brand 'Emmie Ballet Flats' in Rose Cream--$60 at Lucky Brand stores, $30 at Marshalls

<3 Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment