Thursday, May 5, 2011

Ring Around the Rosie

Since my grandmother gave me a gold and blue topaz ring, I have paid more attention to other people's rings.  I love simple, plain rings worn together or one big statement ring that adds extra oomph to an outfit.


When I see a girl with multiple rings, it always looks eclectic, and I wonder what the story is behind each and every one. I don't have any other ring besides the one that my grandmother gave me, but I think I am going to buy an authentic Claddagh ring in Ireland (so excited)! 

 

I have €50 from a family friend that I can use in Ireland to buy a ring, but I am also loving this Love Notes Bow Ring from Kate Spade New York and wondering which I should choose.  (Maybe both?)

Claddagh Ring with a Cubic Zirconium Heart

Kate Spade "Love Notes Bow Ring"--$38

I'll still be on the search for a ring, but for now I am going to study for a Spanish quiz and then snuggle up and read "Coco Chanel:  The Legend and the Life" by Justine Picardie.  (When I am finished I will do a book review of it; as of now I am loving it!)

<3 Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment