Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Spot of Tea


Over the course of my blog I have mentioned my love affair with tea.  I have been trained by my mother to think that any type of American tea bags are weak and cheap.  My mom only buys Barry's Gold Blend Tea (red package) imported from Ireland, and I have a cup of it (almost) every morning with my breakfast.

will do.

Although I do love Barry's tea, I love chai tea even more.  I am so picky about chai tea, and only like one brand that is not available in stores near me. So for Christmas, my brother got me 6 boxes of my favorite type of tea--Celestial Seasonings 'India Spice Chai.'  That is 120 cups of tea!  I recommend putting some honey in after it has brewed; it tastes so good.


Since my mom and I share the same love of tea, once or twice a year she takes me to a local tea room--Hallowed Herbs--for high [aka: afternoon] tea.  The last couple of times we went I have gotten vanilla oolong tea, and I must say that it is my second favorite type of tea!


Before I go to bed I like to snuggle up in my bed and read or catch up on Make It or Break It and also drink a nice cuppa. :)

<3 Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment