Friday, May 13, 2011

Puckered Pout


I love chapstick, lipgloss, and (the idea) of lipstick.  My friend Abby posted about lipstick about a month ago (http://abbymayo.blogspot.com/2011/04/blow-kiss.html), and this is pretty much my take on lip products!

I am a huge fan of lip glosses because they are moisturizing, pretty, and convenient.  But I also have an obsession with chapstick, and never leave home without it.

My favorite lip products:

Chapstick:  Eos Chapstick sphere--$3

Lip Gloss:  C. O. Bigelow 'Mentha Lip Shine' (at Bath and Body Works)--$7.50

Lipstick:  Estee Lauder 'Starlit Pink'--$17.50

I own all of these, and I have to say, that although I am not really a fan of lipstick, this one almost has me converted.  My mom got Estee Lauder's 'Starlit Pink' lipstick as a free gift with one of her purchases and gave it to me.  It is so pretty!  I do not wear it often, but when I do, it gives my lips a pretty pink color that is a pretty, subtle pink.  Below are some other pictures of lip products.  Pucker up!

<3 Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment